Thursday, January 7, 2010

Places to Go...

So, I promise I will write more later, but I am sooooo tired that I am just going to write a little something. First of all, I miss my family! Second, London is AMAZING!!! We have been to The British Museum, the V&A Museum, Westminster Abbey, seen Big Ben, seen two shows ("Twelfth Night" and "Billy Elliot") walked countless miles around London and learned how to work the tube system (their version of the subway/metro system). There are soooo many great things to write about and I really will get to write some of it, but right now I need to sleep (because...I got sick :( No fun, I know. Hopefully, it will go away quickly. I have been taking lots of meds and drinking water and using hand sanitizer...so we shall see......but it is not going to stop me from enjoying London and living this dream-come-true trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment